1. Request a lease to address from the account page.
2. Open and sync the nix-qt wallet (make sure you have the most up to date version!)
3. Go to the LPoS tab.
4. Enter the lease to address from your account page in the 'Lease To' box of the contract setup tab in the nix-qt wallet.
5. Select the use reward checkbox.
6. Enter the fee address from your account page into the reward box.
7. Enter the minimum fee allowed in the fee percent box (the account page will always display the current minimum fee).
8. Hit send and pay the fee to write the contract.
That's it! Once your contract gets 200 confirmations, you will automatically start staking!
Tip: Try to make contract sizes of about 5,000 NIX. This will help to optimize your staking inputs but any amount is eligible to lease!